Let's Start A Little Trouble
[html]
000+
you guys are welcome to skip me for sake of speed.

Anatoliy looked at the hand for only a moment before taking it and giving it a hearty shake. He was familiar with that sort of greeting. It had been beaten into him as a young pup back home in Russia. He had to be polite and courteous, no matter the situation. And men were greeted with a handshake. So the Russo did not bad an eyelash before shaking the man's hand, keeping it firm. But he nodded with approval after his hand returned to his side. "Anatoliy Russo. Nice meeting you."

Judging by the seriousness of their conversation before he had arrived, Anatoliy assumed that it was a rather serious matter, especially if he had called directly for Anann. But obviously not bad enough if he had not called for a leader to speak to. That still meant that he knew Anann before hand, but the Russo did not care how he knew her. She reached for his hand and he took it, wrapped it inside of his arm and held on tight. If it were not obvious then, well.. the stranger could not be dense as that. No one could. "Vhat is happening?" he asked seriously, looking first at the woman beside, then at the man standing before them.

<style type="text/css">
.missing b {font-weight:normal; color:#b2b2b5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow:#64767f 0px 0px 3px; }
.missing .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#cfd8da; text-align:center; text-shadow:#04050b 0px 1px 1px;}
.missing p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.missing {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#04050b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/gvceU.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/rnwZr.png); background-position:top center, bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#64767f; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread