Let's Start A Little Trouble
[html]

WC:300+

It was a difficult question the two Court dwellers left him with: What would he do? They were lucky to have avoided the war for this long when the Court was so close to Crimson Dreams and the Tribe of Guardians. It wouldn’t be long now; it simply couldn’t be avoided, as the Guardian’s leader seemed to seek out wolves to treat with spite. No one could do anything by themselves anymore, not against such a force. Yet no pack had enough warriors, there were only a few per pack. They needed a force but the joining of two packs could only make such a force. It would be up to Savina for now to figure out what to do with this war. “For now all we can do is wait for a call to arms and then fight.” All they could do was wait. Savina was the leader, a very confident leader at that, and the Knight would follow her lead.

However, there was a sense of annoyance within Jazper. He hated all the waiting, all the sitting and doing nothing. Sure he could occupy his time with boarder patrols but they wouldn’t come during the day. Besides, they had prisoners so they didn’t need to come to the packs. It would be the packs going to them in the end. But if only there had been a larger group of warriors to start with, then none of this would have happened. A spark began to serge through he brain, perhaps now was the time? As a young pup he had told Savina that one day he wanted to have his own pack. Maybe now he could do something worthwhile in his life.

Looking to Anann, confident vibrant yellow eyes meeting her soft browns. “I’m going to start a pack. Train up warriors so this never happens again.” It was a bold statement but he was sure now. If he could make a pack with willing hands at his call he could protect not only Crimson Dreams but also everyone. Standing tall now he spoke once more, “I’m going to make a pack Anann and I want you to help me. With an army behind us we could prevent lives from being lost next time. We wouldn’t have to wait.”

<style type="text/css">
.Jaz001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#3165d3; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Jaz001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Bookman Old Style, serif;; font-size:12px; color:#9a9ea1; text-align:right;}
.Jaz001 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Jaz001 {margin:0 auto; width:359px; background-color:#01040d; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... jaz001.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #9a9ea1; padding: 200px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Bookman Old Style, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9a9ea1; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread