Let's Start A Little Trouble
[html]

The warrior woman already knew from experience that waiting at a time like this was practically the hardest thing to do and so it was easy for her to sympathize with Jazper; understanding the restlessness that came with wanting to act and being unable. She would surely come to feel it too, as she waited for her body to recover from all she had been put through. She was far from helpless, even in her current state, but certainly not ready for war.

The dark knight’s plan came as a slight surprise, though encouraging smile spread across her face as she gave an approving nod to the idea. Anann felt Jazper would make a suitable leader, nor did he seem the type that would abuse the power of such a force. Surprise washed over her face as he said he wanted her help and she looked at him a moment as if to make sure she had not heard him wrong, before she looked up at Anatoliy to see his reaction to all this. The golden fingers of her free hand having come up to brush his arm. ”I’m honored, Jazper, but.. I don’t know. I’m hardly in any condition..” She did not finish that particular thought, thought it was true she was hardly in any condition, physical, emotional, or mental to be taking on that sort of under taking. Not right away. ”Can I.. Can we,” she corrected, giving Anatoliy a glance, ”have some time to consider?” After all it was not just her choice to make.

<style type="text/css">
.anannsept21gift01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#c1b787; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.anannsept21gift01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#615936; text-align:center;}
.anannsept21gift01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.anannsept21gift01 {margin:0 auto; width:497px; background-color:#020000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 21gift.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #c1b787; padding: 115px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#615936; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.anannsept21gift01-border1 {width:499px; border:1px solid #020000; margin:0 auto;}
.anannsept21gift01-line1 {width:477px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread