Trading Tributes
[html]
OOC sup bitches? / +yo numbah!

Priest squirmed in her arms and was reprimanded by the gentliest pinch to his shoulder, which made him still but didn't appear to harm him otherwise. Glassy blue eyes swirled around, searching for something that was there but that he couldn't see -- he didn't really care about it, when it came down to it, and as quickly as he searched, he yawned and closed his eyes to prepare for a nap that was long overdue. Sa'adat was relieved, clearly, and she let him rest without complaint as she turned her attention to the pale man standing before her. Her greeting was met with silence -- maybe he didn't understand English, as she only barely did? But no, finally he bowed and readied himself to explain his reasons for being there. Trading, from some other place.

She glanced over her shoulder anxiously at the idea of talking to a stranger on behalf of Inferni. "Trading? I am not sure...but yes. Maybe is o-kay." She glanced at the horse, then back into the territory, before offering the faintest of smiles to the stranger. "I am Sa'adat."

<style type="text/css">
.saadatal b {font-weight:bold; color:#eee6d1; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #664e11; }
.saadatal p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.saadatal {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#daa659; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/ngd7jb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f3d891; padding: 240px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#f3d891; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.saadatal p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.saadatal p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread