Trading Tributes
OOC: So sorry for crappy post ; ; forgive me Sad

He could see her unsure face and this made him slightly more nervous again, but he did his best to play it cool, after all if he could survive many months in the slums of florida he could survive this place. He flicked his ear to hear the rings clink into each other, a reminder to him, that he was, in fact, capable of taking care of himself and defending his own. He smiled a little as she agreed to the trade.

"What is it you can offer? I'm interested in most anything. A good trade is worth much more than words."

Niro said, Marahute shuffled her feathers as though she disagreed. Niro knew what the eagle meant by it, he was too much of a talkative wolf to have such a saying, no matter how true it was. He unlatched the package holding the leathers. It was considerably heavy, the main load that slowed the horse down so much, but Niro was still able to carry it. Her introduction made him feel like a horrible guest.

"My apologies for not introducing myself earlier, My name is Niro Takekuro."

He berated himself at how he could be so dumb that he had to forget about introducing himself, hopefully she wasn't offended by his slight and would continue on with the pleasantries.

Messages In This Thread