Fallen Structures
[html]<style type="text/css">
.xmasalaki b {font-weight:bold; color:#110d09; letter-spacing:1px; }
.alakiooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.xmasalaki p {text-indent:25px;padding:0px 25px 10px 25px;margin:0px;}
.xmasalaki {width:450px;border:1px solid #110d09;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... salaki.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:165px;background-color:#5a4c4b;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#e1d4bd;}
</style>

WC: 362 - Soo did not forget about this >.< This is why i should not make AWs xD Btw; Sky's making the fluffy avatars, not me. Mine was a gift from her ^^

Silence filled his little world; a drastic difference from the bustle and patter of paws one is surrounded by in the underground cave system. Maybe that was why he often found himself napping above ground, to find a place where he could catch a few hours of good, silent sleep. That or he simply liked skivvying from his training to nap the day away; not that he would ever admit to such a thing. Lazily he stretched out his legs, tensing the muscles in his legs and arching his back slightly, to roll over onto his side; resting his head upon an arm pillow and allow his hair to fall free all over the place, the band he used to tie it up wrapped around his wrist. Every now and then he heard one of his companion animals shuffle about, but overall he had found a small area of peace. Pleased with himself, he relaxed and allowed his mind to drift, not quite asleep but well along the way.

Yet, as often the case was, he did not find himself alone for a long time. Something moved nearby, the sound neither horse nor bird. Cautiously he tested the scents carried in the light breeze to confirm whomever it was carried the scent of Anathema, but was not a canine he had encountered before. Rolling onto his back in a sluggish manner, he managed to prop himself up onto his elbows and stared out before him with bleary, sleep filled eyes. Just as he woke up, Bey decided it was about time he informed his owner that a stranger was nearby and let out a short caw, the sound instantly grinding on his nerves, his hand wrapped around his katana's handle ever more tightly, thoughts of killing the pest filling his mind and calming him some. One of these days, I'll have him for dinner. Locating the stranger, he allowed his eyes to run over her form, noting her obvious weakness and minor details that he stored away. Cocking his head to the side, he looked at her curiously, simply staring at her in silence awaiting for her to say or do something.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread