Who are you? P / Aysun
OOC:// I am excited! Big Grin

IC:// Aysun was simply out doing a bit of exploring. Still unused to be "confined" so to speak to designated pack lands her heart continued to lead her as she wandered the unclaimed lands surrounding her new home. The Dampwoods was where she found herself this day. Alone as she was she was cautious, these were strange lands after all. She was unarmed save for her claws and teeth, she'd never used a real weapon before but she wasn't expecting any threats. Moving slowly, virtually silently through the trees in her Secui form all her senses were on over drive. She could smell small animals in the undergrowth, traces of other canines faint upon the ground, and hear the chatter of birds in the canopy. It was peaceful here. She rather liked it. She let her mind wander, pondering thoughts filling her consciousness. What did her future hold, would she make friends or would she be outcast as she had for her entire life? Sighing quietly she padded along, lost in her reverie.

Suddenly a twig snapped under her paws and she started, fur bristling. Looking down at her paw she spied the culprit of the sudden sound and scooped it out of her way with a soft huff. Just then a voice called out, causing her to crouch lower, ears pinning, muscles tensing. "I know that you are there. You can come out I wont bite you." Aysun's ear twitched. Yeah but what would this stranger do if she approached? Aysun stayed put, undecided momentarily before slowly pacing forward, keeping her posture and non threatening as she could. She'd take the risk. Once in sight of the other female she slowly shifted into her Optime form but stayed non threatening, though not submissive. She regarded the other with mild interest. The wolf woman was larger than she, but Aysun was not deterred. She dipped her head respectfully. As far as she could tell this wolf was not of any pack. She had no distinct scent, just that of open wilds. "Greetings..." She spoke up lightly, unsure what to say to the stranger.

Messages In This Thread