Who are you? P / Aysun
Aysun nodded as the other woman introduced herself. She remained cautious, but wasn't so tense seeing that the wolf appeared friendly. "Aysun." She responded simply, feeling a little awkward. "Er...nice to meet you." She half smiled, though it was faint. "I was just wandering around this pack, I don't mean any threat." Aysun shrugged. "As long as you don't cross our borders I don't think there's a problem." She said and flicked an ear. God she sucked at conversations. It felt odd still to say "our" borders. She was so unused to having a place to call home.

"I hope that I didn't bother you." Aysun chuckled. "Nah. I'm just doing a bit of exploring myself." Her tail flicked, amused. "I'm uh...I'm rather new around here." She admitted sheepishly. She watched as the wolfess' eyes scanned over her handmade jewelery. Aysun tipped her head. She knew she wasn't the greatest at crafting, but her necklace had turned out well enough. She was glad Akira seemed to admire it. The coywolf also noted her eyes darting about behind her. Aysun flicked her ear backwards and slightly turned her head. When she turned back Akira was in her Optime form. Jumping slightly at the sudden change she blinked. "Have you no pack?" She asked lightly trying to cover her reaction, curious. She still had a lot to learn. Maybe this wolf could teach her a few things.

Messages In This Thread