Who are you? P / Aysun
Aysun smiled, loosening up a a bit. She wasn't the only newbie around. It was nice to know she wasn't some random occurrence around here. There seemed to be newcomers everyday. Her tail wagged slightly. So far it looked like Akira wasn't a threat. "...So you are a member of this pack." Aysun nodded. "I like it here." She had chosen Inferni for the similar kin that made up its ranks and for the landscape. It suited her. The wolfess explained she was of no pack, and mentioned a neighboring pack's name that Aysun had yet to hear of. "Cercatori D'Arte?" She asked. She really needed to brush up on the history around here. She knew there were neighboring packs, but she knew nothing about them. "Is it nice there?" She asked softly, folding her ears embarrassed.

"I come from Inferni. From what I have gathered from being here so far, we're a bit...notorious..." She rubbed the back of her neck awkwardly. If there was one thing she had picked up on it was that Inferni was not exactly liked by everyone. Akira then offered her the rabbit. Blinking with surprise at the gesture Aysun sniffed at it before, half smiling, accepting the dead animal. "You can take this for you, I am not hungry and you look like you need something in your stomach." Aysun chuckled back. "Thank you. Are you sure though? I mean, it is your catch after all?" She was not used to being given offerings. Part of her wondered about Akira's motive. But the suspicions were pushed aside quickly. "I'm afraid I have nothing to give back..." Aysun frowned. Hopefully that didn't make her look bad in the eyes of the other. Aysun was so used to being shunned that anything nice that came from others was a shock, she needed this experience to learn lessons of friendship and trust. Without knowing it Akira was being a sort of teacher to Aysun.

Messages In This Thread