Who are you? P / Aysun
[html]

OOC :: And....Closed/ no worries, my closing post really sucks ^^"

How strange was life sometimes. The smaller coywolf was of a pack that hated pureblood wolves like Akira. But it looked like she accepted her, and more than that, she considered the large black wolfess like a friend. Yeah thats right. She answered the brown female, they were officialy friends and her words were pure truth. A friend is the most valuable thing one have. She added. It was obvious that they couldn't stay there chating all the day. Aysun must leave her and go back to her pack.

Akira sighed softly as the small coywolf said goodbye. Goodbye my friend, and take care. We will meet again. She chuckled softly and then added. Thats a promise. As the brown female disappeared on the bushes, the black she-wolf turned back and started walking on the opposite direction. A slight smile appeared on her face as she walked away, her life was getting better since she entered those new lands...

Akira lives "Akira talks" Akira thinks

Table by Luna

<style> .akira-table01 p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; } p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:450px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;} .akira-table01 p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;} .akira-table01 b {color:#ede8b0; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; } .akira-table01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1044.photobucket.com/albums/b45 ... 1310859450); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #AC5A10; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b4a043; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:390px; text-align:left; padding:310px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; } </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread