it's been ages since we've been really honest
[html]

OOC: Stinky Niro...andShaw

If Niro did know Vigilante's thoughts he would have understood, though he was from a different background he had once used himself as a vigilante, taking care of the wolves that had tried to take his sister away. His reminder was the earings he held in his ears. He hadn't killed many, but it was enough for him to know the burden of death and murder. He would actually understand far more than Vigilante gave him credit for.

“I'm sure you'll do fine, you have the pack behind you every step anyway.”

He said reassuringly, noting the grumpy tone in the leader's voice, he knew it was time to stop. Sighing Niro started to move away.

“If you need anyone to talk with, I always have an open ear.... and so does Marahute too.”

The bird bobbed her head a little as though she seemed to understand what Niro said and Niro would give her credit, she more than likely knew exactly what they said, though not every word, she was a smart bird, and she knew more than even Niro gave her credit for.

<style type="text/css">
.niro-gift b {font-weight:bold; color:#0f0f1e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.niro-gift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.niro-gift p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.niro-gift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6086af; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/FYhGD.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#cedce7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table made by Sorin[/html]

Messages In This Thread