Waiting is all you can do sometimes
[html]

OOC text for your viewing pleasure. Because that's how I roll, bitches.
i wear this crown of thorns
upon my liar's chair

He watched the waves as they crashed against the sands, eyes only partially on the Queen and her son in the tide pool, listening so patiently to her words. Yes, it was sensible to keep them away from the water -- pups so young could so easily be taken from the land by the turbulent waters, quickly and before anyone could stop it. It would be a shame to see these ones lost, when he was certain they would be his last children, despite their non-connection to him biologically.

The faintest smile crossed his dark features as red eyes came to rest upon the pristine coat of his white Queen, his charming Naniko who eased his mind of all his apathy and unrest. Oh, she was his Naniko, even if they hadn't really settled on what their relationship was -- she slept with others, but he was the one who took iniative to care for her, who wanted her for more than her ample body and took pains to show her what she meant to him despite his lack of the word love. Words were meaningless. He showed her through other things, his companionship and tenderness that no other was capable of experiencing.

A faint chuckle escaped his maw as she spoke of the three of them. "Boys will be boys, hm?" It always seemed, in his experience, that male pups were far more rambunctious than the females. He fixed his gaze on little Octavius, sitting atop his mother's lap as she beckoned to Ravesque with a pat to come and sit beside her. He sighed softly, but gave in to Naniko's desires, taking a seat close to her and closing his eyes. "They are, but that's how it always works. I doubt they'll be as big as some others." Certainly not as large as he was, for their father was a slight creature unlike the physically endowed Acidic who had adopted them.

Heavy fingers rubbed the tired from crimson eyes, mind making decisions before his rationalizing cells could object. "I've been wanting to tell you something, Naniko; it's personal, and I don't say this to many women." He hadn't said it to any woman, as far back as his foggy mind could remember, and that made it all the more a large decision. The possibility of rejection was not at all in the forefront of his mind.

Ravesque Acidic

<style>
.rave01 {width:75%;max-width:700px;min-width:450px;margin:0px auto;font-size:12px;font-family:Trebuchet MS, Arial, sans-serif;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:1px;text-align:justify;}
.rave01 .ooc {text-align:right;font-size:11px;font-style:italic;}
.rave01 .ooc .wc {font-style:normal;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:5px;font-size:9px;}
.rave01 .quote {font-size:40px;line-height:35px;text-align:center;font-family: 'UnifrakturMaguntia', cursive;text-shadow:0px 0px 0px #000000;}
.rave01 .sub-quote {text-align:right;font-size:20px;padding-right:15%;font-family: 'Josefin Slab', serif;line-height:5px;}
.rave01 p {text-indent:30px;padding:5px;}
.rave01 b {font-size:13px;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.75px;word-spacing:1.5px;text-shadow:0px 0px 1px #000000;}
.rave01 .name {text-align:center;font-size:65px;font-family: 'UnifrakturMaguntia', cursive;line-height:40px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread