Mighty Hunter
[html]

Word Count » 821 OOC here: Table & Coding © Sie; Sorry, I will try and get better since I'm back to stressing counts

Ouija D'Angelo

Ouija had been lucky, at least to some degree. He had grown up in a cult and so had easily fit in there. Then after the destruction of that he had come over and helped in the foundation of a new pack. He was looked upon with tolerance because he was a hard worker. But that had ended when ill befell upon the pack. There was a murderer in that pack and so he could not remain there as things spiraled into chaos. Where he was at now was being led by his aunt. Since this was family he had in the cult it was only to assume that he would be accepted. So he at least had the favor not to be turned away where he had went to.

Ouija didn't have any ill intentions in the slightest. He was simply used to flirting being his way of communication. That was why he would falter if he had to try to cheer someone up. He didn't have the words to make things better since to joke around and flirt would not be taken well in such situations. So he wasn't exactly the most socially adapted but he managed to get by. And when he didn't have words to use than he would rely upon touch for communication. Where he didn't have the words to make someone feel better he at least could resort to a hug. It just showed that he wasn't used to dealing with too many whom became upset in his presence.

He chuckled as well and gave a nod his head. "I would say more of one than I am." The words were spoke jovially, hinting at a slight wish that he really was more of one. He'd garnered a good portion of feminine interest from outside, as well as inside the cult. Now the masculine interest seemed to have been limited to the cult as he'd had no takers on the outside. Well no, there was one but he speculated that male only agreed for the sake of the female. So no, there had been nothing in a one on one setting.

He grinned and gave a nod of his head. "Exactly. Berries or flowers mostly. Anything that color can be boiled out of but all natural. Actually I was trying to find a last few things before the change of seasons when they will no longer be available. The winter always seems to be the longest." At least for him it did because he would have to ration out what it was that had been collected to make it last when he was unable to head out and just refill his supplies. "Come winter I am afraid I won't be as brilliant as this." But rather the colors would be muted since he would be unable to do touch ups as frequently as he had been.

"Ah no, the pleasure is all mine." The words were spoken with a dip of his head. "There is nothing to forgive. This is not the first time I have been asked such questions. Actually nearly everyone does." After all he was an odd sight and knew that. Everyone had always seemed to question him about the state of his fur. Granted most usually seemed to be along the lines of why he did so to himself.

The large male knelt down and eased the deer hide satchel that he had crafted to the ground. He opened the bag in order to search the contents. He was silent as he pulled out a couple of athames that were made of bone and wood and placed them upon the ground. They were followed by a small doll made of squirrel fur and another constructed out of rabbit. They were just in basic silhouettes and weren't to made to look like anyone or anything though they were decorated with some small shells and shiny rocks that had been found. Finally he found what he was looking for and pulled it out. He unwrapped the hide what was placed around the glass jar to keep it from breaking during transport. "Here we go. See, nothing at all special to it." He said as he held up the jar of some dark colored liquid, it being hard to determine if it was a blue or a purple. "This is just added to the fur in order to give it color. I would offer to apply it to you except that I have never worked with someone who wasn't pale so I have no idea if it would even look pleasing to the eye." He held out the jar to the female so that he could have a closer inspection of it. "Besides, your natural coloration is so splendid that you really don't have to try to enhance it whereas without this I am quite plain, just another white wolf among many others."

<style>
.ouija-text {font-family: 'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 15px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.ouija-text .inner {background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... /406uN.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; }
.ouija-text .ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:500px;}
.ouija-text .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.ouija-text .tagline {font-family:'Caudex', 'times new roman', times, serif; font-size:40px; padding:15px 15px 23px 0px; text-align:right; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
.ouija-text p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 10px;}
.ouija-text .inner .tagline + p {text-indent:0px;}
.ouija-text .inner .tagline + p:first-letter{ display:block; margin:0 5px 0 15px; float:left; font-size:60px;font-family: 'Caudex', 'times new roman', times, serif;}
.ouija-text b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.ouija-text u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread