Picnic and Songs
Rory gave a slight pout at her laughing at him but wasn’t mad in the least. ”Laugh all ye want, lassie. I’d rather have ye laugh at me than be mad at me, love.” But he did chuckle at the sight of her twirling around and humming. He put Saorise down to play with Rose as the adults walked to where Rory had everything planned.

Mya talked about wanting to move into the stone house and he nodded. ”’Tis a grand idea, love. It’s a nice house.” But when she asked him to move in with her, he paused. Saorise adored Rose and seemed to like Mya as well. But he liked it. ”I’d like that, lassie.” He bent his head slightly and gave her a gentle kiss on the lips.

He then lead her to the top of a hill and he spread the blanket on the ground and laid out the food and milk. He laid his mandolin to the side for now and sat down. He patted the spot next him and said, ”Why don’t ye sit down and we can sit?” Saorise came over and waited for food as well. He turned his attention to Mya and gave her puppy eyes with a pout.

Messages In This Thread