Picnic and Songs
OOC: Rory is gonna pop the question.

IC: Rory was watching his lovely girlfriend twirl around with her daughter and he gave a big grin at the sight of them. His grin grew at the sound of her voice joining with his. She was not too bad. It might need a bit of training but as it is, it is pretty decent. So he vowed to teach her some basics of singing, if she wanted to that is.

As they ended, she praised him for being a musical genius and pretended to be offended. ”A course, I am. ‘Ow could ye think otherwise, lassie?” So he had a bit of an ego. But most of the time he joked about his abilities. But she threw her arms around his neck and gave him a kiss, though he had to move his mandolin out of the way. He agreed about her having the luck of the Irish with a nod.

All the sudden he had an armful of kitten followed by an armful of puppy. As they started to get rough with each other, Rory set them down and let them play off of him. At her laugh he glanced up and saw his girlfriend’s happiness. He then decided that now would be a good time to ask his question. He put down his mandolin, got on one knee, and gently grabbed her hand. ”Mya, me love. I’ve been thinking for the last few hours about somethin’ an’ would like ta know this. Would ye make me the ‘appiest dog alive an’ be me mate?” He gazed into her eyes and waited for her answer.

Messages In This Thread