Picnic and Songs
OOC: Wanna end this thread soon? We can have their first night together soon? Also, I'll post in the maintenance thread for hearts.

IC: Apparently his question was a good one, since she gave him a gasp but seemed happy. He followed her gaze towards the little ones and smiled as they both seemed to try and get the two of them together. Saorise especially seemed to be happy to have an aunt. She seemed to know that her uncle was asking Mya to be her aunt. And she liked that Rose would be her sister.

As she asked if he needed to ask, he shrugged. ”It’s generally the way ta do it, love.” He was however happy that she accepted and caught her and twirled her around while they kissed. He held her for a moment and nuzzled her neck slightly. They were mates! He thought of something. ”Ye’re nae set on the current ‘ouse yer livin’ in, are ye? ‘Cause we’ll need a place wi’ two rooms. Ye know, one fer the wee ones an’ one fer us?”

He was a bit disappointed when she pulled away but she held his hand. Rory gave her happy grin and kissed the top of her head. ”I really do love ye, me lovely lass.” He hoped that she would be his forever but knew not to mention it incase it came true.

Messages In This Thread