1. Character Name: Laurel Booth
2. Character Birthdate (including year): July 10th, 2003
3. Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci Ortus
4. Species: 100% Coyote
5. Gender: Male
6. Currently played characters: n/a
7. How you found 'Souls: I HAVE NO IDEA OH MY GOD WHERE AM I
8. Are you joining a pack?: Inferni.
9. IC or OOC Joining?: I'd totally prefer IC if this is possible.
10. Profile or Writing Examples: Profile is fleshed out, writing examples can be found in the post log link, um, and for the sake of having to deal with me, here is a (cute?) story: ONE DAY, many months ago this year, when I was feeling really really anti-social and was having a horrible no good very bad day, I sarcastically told my manthing that the only way I would be happy was if I had a box of kittens. He works mornings in a library, had about three more hours to go, and he spent those three hours tracking down an old Amazon.com box, printing and cutting out pictures of kittens, and put them in the box. Then he drove all the way across town and put the box on my porch and drove off before I came out to go WTF GO AWAY at him. I heard his truck coming down my road, then heard it stop, heard something land on my porch and heard the truck drive away, got confused, so I opened my front door only to find the box on my porch. I FOUND PAPER KITTENS INSIDE. And this was even before we started seeing each other.

Messages In This Thread