I gaze upon my victory
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.maritlala {padding:15px; line-height:1.3em;}
.maritlala p {font-family:geneva, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size:1em;}
.maritlala b {font-family:tahoma;}
</style>

<3?

She growled at him, and Maska smiled as he reached out to pet her. So dumb - it was not her fault that she did not understand. He was the opposite of thief - why, it was Crimson Dreams who were the thieves, as long as they refused to give him back what was his. "Tsk tsk. Does a thief take what is rightfully his, or what is someone else's? I would be wary of accusing someone of stealing in these parts of the world, Anu. I do not steal but demand what was taken from me. I demand that the thieves welcome justice. Nothing more." If all of them were as dim-witted as this one, Maska had no doubts that Crimson Dreams would never truly understand what he was talking about. Or, perhaps they did not want to understand. Perhaps they longed for AniWayans to liberate them from the stupidity of their leaders, to join their family. It was more likely, though, that they simply did not have the capacity to understand what they were doing. Sooner or later, they would have to accept it, though - when he poured his warriors into their territory to fetch the Utinas once and for all.

He smiled again at Anu. "Did you know that your salvation from the pain--" he prodded a bruise sharply. "--you are experiencing... that's me. No one will help you here, but me. Crimson Dreams can certainly not liberate you -- they do not know where you are." He took a step away from her and smiled again before glancing out a broken window. "And neither, my dear, do you."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread