Piping Cold
[html]

OOC :: np, I was thinking that maybe we must do another thread where she apologies. Now they both are in Anathema and Id like to avoid other conflicts between them

Somehow the calmed words of the smaller female annoyed Akira. This wolfess wasn't going to back up and give her the food. Well a fight was what the large female wanted, and this dumb wolf was going to give her just what she wanted. Thought even if she was dying to fight the purple-eyed wolfess wasn't an idiot. She didn't wanted to get wounded by the other female so she just waited as the smaller she-wolf spoke again."Please do something to me, bitch". Seriously? She thought when the wolfess spelled those words.

A wild growl escaped from her half opened jaws. She wanted to hurt that female so badly. She saw a large rock next to one of her legs and she quickly took it still watching over the female's movements. Another growl made its way through her throat as she threw the rock aiming for the she-wolf's head. A good distraction was what she wanted. With her knife prepared she launched toward the female trying to dig her bone knife deeply in her right leg. She was good at fighting, her parents raised her up for fighting. Her instinct and knowledge helped her with her attacks. Her only desire was to put that stupid wolfess on her place.

Akira lives "Akira talks" Akira thinks

Table by Luna

<style> .akira-table01 p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; } p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:450px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;} .akira-table01 p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;} .akira-table01 b {color:#ede8b0; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; } .akira-table01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1044.photobucket.com/albums/b45 ... 1310859450); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #AC5A10; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b4a043; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:390px; text-align:left; padding:310px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; } </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread