Piping Cold
[html]
X_x

Apparently, Rio was providing entertainment for this girl. She was piping mad, and the other was giggling inside. Okay. Okay. Her thoughts were cold and sarcastic as she glared at the other. She burst out laughing; laughing at the fact that she was still pissed off at this bitch and laughing at the fact that she provided the entertainment now. This couldn’t change Rio’s emotions instantly as the bitch already got her mad, and the reason for her fighting was because she was irritated. Her meat, what was left on the fire, was burning now. Such a waste… And they could’ve ate together if the black femme knew how to ask. The few slabs of meat would be charred ashes and very not edible by the time this was over.

Rio took note as the other seemed to change her disposition from ‘attack’ to ‘defense’. She actually thought Rio would make the first move this time? Maybe she would. She honestly didn’t even know that much at the moment. Just hearing the black bitch’s voice made her blood boil a little more than it was already boiling. She wished the other would stop talking all together, and just leave. Leave and never grace her presence again, but of course, Rio wasn’t that lucky. ”Control MYself? What about you? Weren’t you the one coming around here, having NO business, and demanding that I give you food?” Her tone was very annoyed and angry because of the fact that the femme pinned this on her. She was perfectly calm before any of this happened. She was just protecting her food, as she continued to do now. ”I think you need a reality check, girl, before you accuse me of lacking such a thing. You, my dear, need to learn how to ASK for things.” Rio almost brushed her off as she stomped away from the femme. Her back wasn’t turned to the other, though; she walked around the whole situation to her burning meat. She took the charred slabs from the fire and placed them on the ground some ways away, ”Here. Have it now, since you ruined my perfectly good meal.” She kicked the ruined food towards the other rudely, mixing grass leaves and dirt with it now. When she saw the other wasn’t going for it she prodded at the subject and said with a demanding tone, ”Eat it.” She watched her with careful eyes.

Rio laughed in the other’s face as she told her to ‘give it her best strike’. She held her injured side and tried to keep from standing directly on her hurt knee. She clearly was in no shape to continue fighting even though she would and wanted to. In her right, not angry, state of mind she would have ended the fight already, but being that she was quite on the angry side- she didn’t really care if it stopped or didn’t. She was so mad that she couldn’t feel her wounds; she was only aware that she was bleeding. Rio tensed at the sound of the other’s voice, anyway. She wasn’t sure what she would do being provoked and all.

<style>
#rio-textduo {width:500px;margin:0px auto;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px;font-size:13px;font-family:Georgia, sans-serif;line-height:15px;}
#rio-textduo p {text-indent:40px;}
#rio-textduo b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px; word-spacing:2px;}
#rio-textduo.ooc {text-align:right;font-size:10px;padding:0px;}
#rio-textduo.top {background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2yvotvo.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-color:transparent;}
#rio-textduo.bottom {background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/20727bk.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:150px;}
#rio-textduo.wc {text-align:right;font-size:10px;padding:0px;}
#rio-textduo.pts {text-align:right;font-size:10px;padding:0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread