Different Drum
OOC: I'll just say that she talks when she gets excited and/or nervous.

IC: She was a bit embarrassed as she just talked about things that he hadn’t asked. She seemed to talk that much when she was nervous and/or excited. But at his question, her ear flattened against her head and she stared at her feet, shuffling them uncomfortably. ”Sorry. I only do that when I’m nervous or excited. I usually don’t say so much.” her voice was soft and meek as she apologized for her behavior.

At whether or not she’s been here, she shook her head. ”No. It just felt like home. It hard to explain.” She really didn’t know how to explain the feeling that she got with the territory. Though she had yet to learn his name. But she didn’t mind so much right now. It seemed that he was unsure about her and might not want her to join.

She fidgeted slightly at his scrutiny. Pearl had hoped that her entrance into this place could have been quick but her eagerness might have caused a bit of a hiccup in her acceptance. ”I could leave, if you want me to. I can be out your hair and…” She trailed off, not sure what else to say. She looked at the redheaded man in front of her, waiting for an answer of some sort from him.

Messages In This Thread