Different Drum
[html]
000+
No worries

He waved her apology away, choosing to just keep this rolling so he could get back to doing what he loved doing more than patrol. His needles and thread were calling, as well as his desire to ruffle Noss's feathers. That man was so entertaining, especially when Strel played the charms and toyed with him a little. But it was all in good fun, good fun. "That's fine," he said, listening to the woman continue on about why she had felt at home. It was strange, but he himself had not felt truly at home until he had himself properly set up in the manor and living life as he wanted it. Maybe the territory was just something that attracted the stranger to it. That was understandable.

"No, that's fine." He was apprehensive about this, but she seemed innocent enough, even if she prattled when her nerves got the very best of her. "We can just sort of skip the formalities then, since you already pretty much answered everything there is to answer." He gave a weak grin, lopsided as it was. If she could cook, that was good. "I am Strel, the Dauphin here." He figured she would like some explanations or a tour. "I'm sure you'd be welcome here."

Eying the woman briefly, he tilted his head. "If I were to accept you, would you be seeking out one of our duties? We are in need of a chef; I don't think we've had one since the kingdom was formed." Obviously, it was just a suggestion.

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuary2 b {font-weight:normal; color:#e0b3e5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow:#eec4f3 0px 0px 3px; }
.sanctuary2 .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 60px 5px 60px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#eec4f3; text-align:center; text-shadow:#27034b 0px 1px 1px;}
.sanctuary2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 35px 0px 35px; margin:0px;}
.sanctuary2 {margin:0 auto; width:490px; background-color:#452286; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Bp74G.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/tW6E3.png); background-position:top center,bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #e0b3e5; padding: 80px 0px 25px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#ae9cc7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.sanctuary2-b {width:492px; border:1px solid #1a0333; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread