Different Drum
[html]
000+
I'll have you titled shortly.

"Hotel it is then. Cuts out a lot of walking." Clearing his throat of a sudden hoarseness, the redheaded tailor waved his hands in the air as though to demonstrate the shape of the building. "In the hotel, we have four floors. First floor has the kitchen, ballroom, my studio, and some living rooms. There are wings with the rooms. You are free to take any room you want, so long as it is unclaimed. But we ask that you only take a single room unless you truly need the space." He himself had claimed two bedrooms for himself and Noss, though one was his closet space. The third was the former dining room that was now his private studio space.

He was glad she was still willing to join, even after his curt responses. "Well, good. Since you want to be a chef or something along those lines, you'll be progressing through the courtier ranks. We also have a cavalry rank set, for the warrior minded members." Nodding at the woman, the man began to turn toward the direction of the Hotel, eager to be back in his own home as well. Strel turned back to her, easy smile on his face. "Welcome to Cour des Miracles, Miss Pearl. I would encourage you to explore the kingdom after you've settled and claimed a room. If you need help, you can seek me, or an older member of the kingdom."

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuary2 b {font-weight:normal; color:#e0b3e5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow:#eec4f3 0px 0px 3px; }
.sanctuary2 .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 60px 5px 60px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#eec4f3; text-align:center; text-shadow:#27034b 0px 1px 1px;}
.sanctuary2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 35px 0px 35px; margin:0px;}
.sanctuary2 {margin:0 auto; width:490px; background-color:#452286; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Bp74G.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/tW6E3.png); background-position:top center,bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #e0b3e5; padding: 80px 0px 25px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#ae9cc7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.sanctuary2-b {width:492px; border:1px solid #1a0333; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread