desperate measures
[html]

WC:397+ - Could finish this up with her
taking the goat and Key leaving? Trying to cut back on my amount of threads @_@

An single eyebrow rose slightly at the girl's smirk, a confident expression considering the difference in size and her lack of weapons, in return a smile crept it's way into his expression; foolish bravery was something he respected greatly, having done, or well, attempted many stupid feats and acted confident regardless of a situation or whom he was in the presence of many a time himself. With the others surprisingly witty comeback his smile deepened, the grey coated male liked canines like her, those who would willingly banter with him and weren't intimidated by him. “Ha, compact, huh? That's definitely one way of putting it” he shook his head slightly, black hair spraying out behind him and waving with the movement. “And I can ensure you, i'm quite tall regardless of my form, among many things...” he smiled smugly down upon her, shifting his posture so he stood just that little bit taller. Shows of pointless male bravado and pride were like a game to him; he'd keep doing them till someone caught him out, like Jace managed to do more often than not... but then, that's why she was one of his few friends.

When the girl spoke again, his attention was drawn back to the dead goat. The corpse still posed as a problem to the lazy male and he hadn't yet decided what exactly he was going to do with it. “That is a good question” the response was more a thought allowed than anything else, but before he could ponder further what to do with the dead goat the hybrid posed him another question, “This?” he held the knife up, grip relaxed around the blade, “Yeah, threw it at the lot of them. I'd love to say it was a skill shot but it was a total fluke” a grin fell upon his lips, a spark of pride at his lucky kill still remained. Pausing once again, he looked at the girl and an idea formed within his mind. “Ya know what, it's too much of a hassle to carry this back. I'll catch something closer to my pack to put into storage, you can have it if you want. Heck, you look like you need it more than me” his words were teasing, but he stepped away from the corpse so that the woman knew he was being serious despite the teasing.

Image courtesy of all-i-oli@Flickr; Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.K22911_Ma1 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.K22911_Ma1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.K22911_Ma1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#a79853; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.K22911_Ma1 {background-color:#1b1d10; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; text-shadow: 0.2em 0.2em 0.2em #30331d; line-height:16px; width:473px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/781/alaki.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:202px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_Ma1-border {width:475px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread