thwarted
[html]

sure~!

Word Count → 000

Io narrowed her eyes, 'I was born like this, nobody shifts until their six month, or sometimes later. But we are told what happens and told not to have fear. And yes I have turn someone, my son'. So it wasn't directly turning someone, but it was still the same. She had to tell him there was nothing to fear, condition him. And she'd have to do the same again if her plan worked. Of course Aeron was hesitant to follow along, but Io assumed that Aeron gathered that Io would do most, probably all of the work. She was incredibly happy that she would have a perfect excuse to laze around in Secui form for several months, and possible more after that.

The russet and white woman stood, sighing softly, 'I do not expect you to apologise, I expect you to have respect...'. She didn't say who or what for, there was no need. She had grown tired of explaining things in great length to this zalen and to be honest she prefered the ambiguity of it all. She r stretched for a minute, ready for her immenant departure. She sense the conversation coming to and end, and she had no wish to sit by a stranger and not speak. But she had to get in another nigglely bit first. 'If you wish to stay clear of our little 'virus' stay away from any fighting. And do not get into any physical activity with any males. Oh and stay away from a man named Galileo Gray, he will sort out both of those things for you if you are now careful'.

<style>
.io-t51 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.io-t51 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.io-t51 b {color:#15282E; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.io-t51 {background-color:#AFCDD7; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/o1xxF.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #D9F4FD; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#40626D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.io-t51-border {width:477px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.io-t51 .inner {margin:10px 10px 170px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: dotted; border-color:#40626D;}
.io-t51 .wordcount {color:#15282E; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #40626D; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread