Reward the Strong; Punish the Weak?
[html]

Dear lord what a drama queen

Aeron was devastated, she had lost her dagger the only one that really mattered. The handle had been hand carved by her dead mate and she found herself unable to find it. She had given up tearing threw her stuff in her cave. She had to move out of the caves for now she was just making herself more and more upset.

Aeron rubbed her eyes as she moved out of the home. She sat down on a rock and cried. She always kept everything organized she never lost anything and now she had lost one of her pride possessions. I miss you and everything you used to do." She said as she put her hands on her face. I just wish you were here too." she cried harder as she looked out at the land.

today she felt like her life was falling apart. She placed her hand on her necklace and continued to cry. She just wanted to be with someone and Io was no where to be found. She would most likely be angry for the mess she made and that made her feel worse. She was such a problem for Io always causing the girl trouble. She was curled into a ball arms holding her knees to her chest as she sniffled and whimpered.

<style>
.aer-template p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.aer-template p.ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; padding:10px;}
.aer-template b {color:#FFFF33;}
.aer-template .separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px 15px 0px; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... rtable.png); height:182px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#000000; width:500px;}
.aer-template {background-color:#000000; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#CCCCCC; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:0px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; padding:0px 0px 15px 0px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; border-bottom-left-radius:0px; border-top-right-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread