Reward the Strong; Punish the Weak?
[html]

Dear lord what a drama queen

Aeron hoped that being out side the caves would mean she'd have time alone to cry and just be mopy but that was not the case. Aeron looked up at the woman who looked down upon her. she was not weakling, she was strong and awesome. Aeron gave a pathetic snarl and she sat up fully.

I am not you shouldn't be such a meany. she said rubbing her eyes. she wanted the white woman to leave her alone. Besides what I do doesn't effect you." She said sticking her tongue out at the woman. She did not like this at all.

Aeron stood and looked at her. She wasn't in the mood to be around others but the overly dramatic woman not wanting others to see her like this. What do you want anyhow? the tone was soft and still full of pain as she stood there her body slightly slouched as she tried to make herself seem smaller

<style>
.aer-template p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.aer-template p.ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; padding:10px;}
.aer-template b {color:#FFFF33;}
.aer-template .separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px 15px 0px; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... rtable.png); height:182px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#000000; width:500px;}
.aer-template {background-color:#000000; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#CCCCCC; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:0px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; padding:0px 0px 15px 0px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; border-bottom-left-radius:0px; border-top-right-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread