Reward the Strong; Punish the Weak?
[html]
ooc text.this si so hard x.x

She sneered down at the woman's words. The insult flying straight over her head for all the notice she took of it, meany? really? were they children to bandy about such piteous comebacks. She snorted and shook her head in open mocking. "I was born to be mean, little girl." Gemma didn't actually know how old the other was and nor did she care, she used the words to make the 'yote feel smaller about herself. The gold fae stood up but it was a hunched figure she struck, curled over and submissive. she was trying to avoid a fight however her desire had been ignored for Gemma was looking for one. She moved forwards and pushed out with her hands, making to shove Aeron back a step or two "I came to see what the pathetic whimpering was about and I found you." Her father's thick warring blood ran through her veins and Gemma was a survivor, albeit a cynical and twisted one.

<style>
.GEMSDB-a05 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.GEMSDB-a05 b {color:#e66288;text-shadow:#e79b8d 0px 0px 5px;}
.GEMSDB-a05-b {width:452px; border:0px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.GEMSDB-a05-name {font-family:georgia, serif;}
.GEMSDB-a05-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.GEMSDB-a05 {background-color:#191506; border:1px solid #e79b8d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/VMI2I.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat;font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b58e59; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 210px 0px; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread