lovely meal mrs. Io [p]
[html]

OOC here!

Word Count → 000

'Poland. The boats were fine, it was the bloody water you needed to watch out for' Io said calmly, her mind wandering back to the several times Sarajevo had nearly been flung overboard. It was amusing now, but back then it was far from it. She didn't see herself going back any time soon, Goran was leaving soon, he had said so himself, though she sensed that he had some other things to do before that. But while her own plans were moving along steadily she had no reason to watch his own plots unfold.

He insisted that he repay her, so when he spoke of an I owe you she was happy to agree, 'I shall be happy to call you up on that' she said with a smile.She rose from her seat and picked up the empty plate. 'Well, you are free to go. If you ever want feeding again, you know where I am'. She wouldbe happy to feed him again, it was something she enjoyed and was very skilled at. The arrogance of spreading the truth was lost on her, she would admit it happily at any time.

<style>
.io-t51 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.io-t51 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.io-t51 b {color:#15282E; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.io-t51 {background-color:#AFCDD7; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/o1xxF.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #D9F4FD; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#40626D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.io-t51-border {width:477px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.io-t51 .inner {margin:10px 10px 170px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: dotted; border-color:#40626D;}
.io-t51 .wordcount {color:#15282E; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #40626D; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread