Light My Fire
She gave him a sweet and understanding smile at his confusion. She didn’t quite know what he was confused about but she was willing to help him. ”Are you alright, Kable?” Pearl asked him with her eyes to let her help him with whatever problems he had. She had to wonder if what she was doing was confusing him. Though she had no idea what she was doing that could possibly confuse him.

Her smile became sympathetic when he admitted that he missed his family. ”I miss mine as well. Maybe some day they can come here, even if it’s just to visit. They travel a lot.” She had traveled all over the United States and Canada and in many ways she missed the wanderers life. But she also wanted to settle down with someone, even if it’s just for a while.

Pearl noticed that he was having trouble keeping up so she slowly stopped. Yet she stayed holding on to him, though she had no idea why. She did like him but did she like him in that way or that much? She wasn’t sure. She had no real experience with romance with either gender so she had no idea what to do now.

Messages In This Thread