hunting the hawk
[html]

Niro pointed out that they were all canines, and Vesper nodded in agreement. It wasn’t as if the hybrids had much choice in their heritage, anyway. She might have been pure coyote, if she existed at all, had her father not been the power-obsessed devil he was. There had to be some reason they were all compatible, anyway, though she didn’t really believe in divinities.

She chuckled slightly as he mentioned the coyote pack. “Yeah, I guess I’m okay.” She was curious, especially because she’d been with a band of purebred coyotes when she was a teenager, but she’d have plenty of time to check them out later.

The female began to nod as he explained he was from the south, but when he mentioned a book that saved their lives, her eyes widened and her ears tilted curiously toward him. “How… How can a book save your lives?” Unable to read, all she knew about books was that they contained stories and sometimes information, but she hadn’t personally seen one. She averted her eyes slightly as she realized he might not want to elaborate, but she was still burning with curiosity.

We can start wrapping this up, maybe? :3 After he explains? I just have no other ideas. xD

<style type="text/css">
.vespergokey b {font-weight:bold; color:#161311;}
.vespergokey i {font-weight:italic; color:#161311;}
.vespergokey ooc {padding:0px; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana;}
.vespergokey p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; font-size:12px;}
.vespergokey {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#d6cca7; background-image:url(http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/3370/longvesper.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 510px 0px 24px 0px; font-family:cambria; font-size:13px; color:#3B322C; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:justify; text-shadow:#d6cca7 1px 1px 6px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread