Entering a new world of hope
[html]

Correct me on anything.. and this could get interesting =D

WORD COUNT: 322 ::: POINTS: 3

Rio nodded as she picked up her little brother and set him on the bed behind her. He was in the middle so he would have no threat of falling off. He lifted his head and growled softly at her. Rio peeked at him over her shoulder, and got up from the bed. ”Sounds cool.” It would be nice mother-daughter bonding time. She didn’t really know much about Naniko now, and maybe a trip to Halifax would enable her to learn more about Mom now. Of course, she remembered what she was like back when she was a pup, but so much had changed. Certainly Naniko had to have been a different person by now.

”Momma…” Even though now probably wasn’t the best time to bring up matters like this one, but the question had been bubbling inside her ever since she had remembered the subject, ”Where is Harlowe?” She would rather like to know now, rather than worry about it later when she was alone in her den with a leather flap of a door and no real security aside from her neighbor who would most likely mind their business if they heard a noise. ”I’m sorry to bring it up… It’s just that… I’d like to know.” She had avoided talking about the subject the whole time since she had returned. She was afraid it would bring up bad feelings in her or bring up old hurt in her mother. She didn’t feel any worse now, as she said it, but she didn’t know what Naniko was feeling, either. She didn’t know who else Harlowe had hurt, and she wondered. She wouldn’t dare ask out of the blue, but if it came up in the conversation they were about to have she would definitely mention something about the question that was bothering her. It was only a matter of time before matters would come to the surface, and they did.

<style>
.rio-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.rio-a01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.rio-a01 b {color:#A2152C; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.rio-a01 { background-color:#FC7CB2; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/V8Vs6.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1B2127; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; }
.rio-a01 .inner {margin:10px 10px 70px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/meCgB.png); background-repeat:repeat; background-position: top center; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread