the ant and the grassho[p]per.
[html]
fack fack fack I'm so sorry I took so long to reply D: and guess what! first nadja post!!!7!! 8D I hope this isn't too confusing, the switch from Valinta as inner thoughts lady to Nadja as inner thoughts lady. If you know what I mean Tongue if you didn't notice, nadja is very vain and thinks she is the ubersmex. that's hard to not notice though XD

Valinta had nearly trembled in anticipation as she had smoothed on the gloves and slipped the dress on over her head and let down the wild curls that made up her pitch hair. In those instants, she went from Valinta Ptofsky-Inkfur LeStrange to being Nadja Doromoi.

Wandering around well out of Anatheman territory, Nadja found herself near a beach, her dark curls whipping around her in a strong breeze. The dress pressed itself against her fur and skin and the woman supposed she made a startling -- nay, a mesmerizing sillhouette from far away. Her chocolate fur, in the sun, shone almost gold, and her hair turned a fiery red with the kisses of the sun's favor.

Finally ascertaining that, yes, indeed, she had achieved the overall affect she had been looking for, Nadja set out to find someone, anyone! A laugh escaped from her maw, dark and richly tumbling out to be carried by the wind to the four corners of the world. As her feet gracefully stepped over the sands that turned into dirt and grass, the woman hummed delicately, her voice a gentle strand of sound.

As she walked, a rather interesting sight greeted Nadja. A young form was digging at the ground, and as she watched, picked up a potato and put it in a bucket. Extremely amused, the woman debated putting her foot on his back, and instead walked in front of him and let her body uncurl itself and rest on the ground, well away from the flying dirt. She watched the youth and waited for him to realize she was there, absently plaiting her hair as she did so.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly06 b {font-weight:bold; color:#bfbcbf; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #65363f; }
.freebjuly06 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly06 {margin:0 auto; width:490px; background-color:#a2777f; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... july6a.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #754a52; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#d8c3c2; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread