the ant and the grassho[p]per.
[html]

Again, I apologize for my slowness :c also, I hope you don't mind how I switch tables. I have a lot and some don't get used unless I switch during threads. I hope conspiratorily is an actual word... Tongue

Nadja let her head fall back as the wind brought the sultry scents of damp earth, wolf, and horse to her, letting them play over her nose and face with the playfullness of an imp. Lifting her head up again, the male across from her had noticed her then, and looked extremely confused. He shook the dirt from his fur. Some landed on her and she idly brushed it off with her gloved fingers, the specks seeming to jump away from her, so as to not spoil her pristine beauty.

Returning nimble fingers to playing with her tumbling locks, the chocolate woman looked expectantly at the boy. He was a handsome one, she thought, with dark fur like hers, and a lithe form. The way his body was, she guessed that if he could walk on two legs -- and since there was a horse she assumed yes -- he would stand much taller than she. Not that the temptress minded, no. She liked her small size. Men tended to instinctively want to care for the smaller ones, for some reason.

Chuckling at his comment, she reached out a plucked some dirt from his head. "Maybe I am." she said, almost conspiratorily. "But maybe I think there will be a party with you..?" she finished, a partial statement, question and suggestion. She looked over him, her golden gaze dancing over his young form, meeting his pale yellow eyes before looking at the roots he mentioned.

Potatoes. He could be making just about anything with those roots, but her very Russian mind siezed on one and one only. Licking her lips briefly, she looked up at him and lifted her eyebrows suggestively. "Am I hoping too much if I asked if they were for vodka?" she queried, her accent thicker than usual with the prospect of alcohol and her act antediluvian. Seduction was a natural thing, whether she realized she was doing it or not... But, as Nadja smiled at the boy and her inner thoughts, she knew what she was doing.

<style type="text/css">
.nadjadrink-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.nadjadrink b {font-weight:bold; color:#f590ad; letter-spacing:1px}
.nadjadrink p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.nadjadrink-line {width:300px; border-bottom:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
.nadjadrink {margin:0 auto; background-color:#f0efe5; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/33jhauf.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 400px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#528c99; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:350px; border:1px solid #293252; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Fae

[/html]

Messages In This Thread