Wheels Start Turning
[html]

OOC here!

'Because' Io stated firmly, 'I know who you are, we... met before and I can trust you. I know who you are and what you are. You are a just man who will not refuse a woman in need'. There was a pause, Io was preparing herself for the selling point. 'I am in need. So are you really going to send us away with nothing?' Of course he wouldn't, this was Leon of course. He couldn't stand a soul in need. Io knew this and she intended to play against it. Fun and effective, Io's talents had always found a useful out pour in her schemes.

She stepped forward, clearly dwarfed by Leon's height, bringing her hands up to his chest, or at least as high as she could. 'Please Leon'. She spoke with lust in her voice, if he wouldn't do it of his own accord her persuasion would help certainly. It usually did at least. 'We only need you for one bit, and it is usually the pleasurable part and then you can leave'. It wouldn't be that pleasurable, awkward more like it. But she assumed that with the correct imagination both would find it bearable to lay with Leon.

<style>
.iosmoke100 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.iosmoke100 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.iosmoke100 b {color:#fa0141; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.iosmoke100 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... eefed1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7f0022; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 430px 0px; }
.iosmoke100-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread