My home is your home
[html]
OOC ayita 6 days till birth. srry for the crap post I'm to tired

the sound of nothingness had filled the house. She had to admit she'd kinda miss the peace of not having the time to do the things she loved to do. She looked at Zafier as he sat in a chair staring at the pot over the fire. He could be such a child she laughed as she watched him drool. Zafier please don't drool on the floor. she said as she laughed and seated herself down.

Just as she had finally settled herself down she heard a voice. She stood using the table to help her stand. She much enjoyed the fact that Zafier kept a fire going in the living room. "Welcome to my home young miss. she said smiling. She hadn't seen the girl before but the scent on her fur told her all to well who her parents were. You must be one of the Aatte children the dark woman said as she moved her hand to point to the kitchen. "I'm cooking supper would you like to eat with us?" she asked.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug30 b {font-weight:bold; color:#5f671d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f1e4de; }
.freebaug30 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug30 {margin:0 auto; width:343px; background-color:#f9f9f9; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Ebt7e.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #605b58; padding: 5px 0px 170px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#80321c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug30 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug30 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread