My home is your home
[html]

Six days until the birth, is she all chunky now? And no worries, I liked the post SmileWC: 734

The little patchwork girl looked around the room, there was a male sleeping by the fire, seeming very comfortable in the seat that he was in. She was soon greeted by a brown female, who was very large, Robin had not had much experience around pregnant females but she knew what was going on, she had read about it and although she did not know how the babies got there she did know that babies grew in their mother's stomachs, just as she herself must have done. The idea was rather mind boggling to the small female, the idea that there were pups growing inside the female that was standing before her. Large blue eyes scanned the female, before her face broke into it's trademark smile, grinning at the female. It seemed that although the pair had not met this female knew who she was, she must know her parents, this did not surprise the small adventurer, her father was a high ranking member of the pack, it was his job to know the pack members, surely they must have come across one another in the past, she smiled at the female.
“Yes, I am an Aatte, I'm Robin, my daddy is the Haven Aatte.” The little female replied, her tail wagging as she looked up at the female, already she had warmed to her, if she knew her father then she would be a good wolf, her father was a good judge of character after all, he was the moral compass in the little female's life, one learned from their parents what was good and what was bad, her father was the one that she followed, who she got her guidance from.
"Who are you? If you don't mind me asking?" She asked, watching the female with large eyes, she was filled with curiousity and questions about the female and her pregnancy, although she had had it explained to her her parents had left a lot out, telling her she would be allowed to know when she was older. This was one of the things that annoyed the little female, she wanted to know everything about everything as soon as she possibly could, the idea that she needed to be older was very frustrating to her.

At the invitation of having dinner with the brown female the little female's tail began to wag even more vigourously, the smile on her face still present.
"Oh yes please! It smells lovely, I would very much like to join you." The small female replied, bouncing from foot to foot slightly with excitement, she had made a new friend, the outgoing female loved making new friends, she adored it in fact. Slowly she turned to look at the sleeping male, her large blue eyes examining him closely.
"Who is this? Is he your mate?" The little female asked, knowing that most often one needed a mate before they could have pups, if this was her mate then everything fitted neatly into her little child like world, her parents had explained that you had to be in love with your mate before you could have pups, so surely this female's mate would be here with her, living in the same house as her, enjoying meals with her. This made sense to the little patchwork girl, of course she had not yet realised that sometimes parents were single handedly raising their pups, or that they might not be mated to the one who had fathered their children, it also had not occured to the little female that this male might be the female's brother, though of course her uncle lived with them so she was used to having siblings live together under the same roof. In fact the little house was beginning to feel very small, her and her siblings were growing rapidly and her mother and father and uncle living in the house as well made for very little living space within the house now. Perhaps the pups would have to think about getting their own places to live soon, surely their parents would eventually want more space for themselves and the pups were growing, it was about the right time for them to move out and find their own places to live. Perhaps they could wait a little longer though, she was sure that her parent's didn't mind, although everyone was constantly under everyone else's feet now.

<style type="text/css">
.robincub b {font-weight:bold; color:#607792; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.robincub-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.robincub p {text-indent:5px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.robincub {margin:0 auto; width:457px; background-color:#D7B778; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... bincub.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #FDFCE7; padding: 240px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#A3773A; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
.robincub-line1 {width:407px; border-bottom:1px dotted #9C865A; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Table by Erin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread