My home is your home
[html]
OOC ayita 6 days till birth. She's like al prego looking ready to pop XD

Ayita smiled at the little girl. She was a member of Haven's his daughter robin. Ayita had never gotten a chance to see them as little puppies. She had to admit it was funny how fast time flew by she had grown kids and now looking at the Aatte girl they were almost grown too. She was getting old to old for her own good. She nodded. "I know your father and mother"

She ushered the girl into the kitchen as she smiled. "I don't mind at all. My name is Ayita Catori." she said as she sat down. She had to admit being this far in her pregnancy moving around was tiring. She just didn't want to do nothing though.

"Your welcome to sit and talk and when the food is done I'll serve it" she said as she motioned to an open chair. Ayita looked at zafier. "Who him oh no he's my brother" She said smiling. "My mate is the king, Vigilante this is my brother Zafier he watches over me." She said smiling. She wondered what the little robin was thinking.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug30 b {font-weight:bold; color:#5f671d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f1e4de; }
.freebaug30 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug30 {margin:0 auto; width:343px; background-color:#f9f9f9; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Ebt7e.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #605b58; padding: 5px 0px 170px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#80321c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug30 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug30 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread