My home is your home
[html]
OOC ayita loves being prego and being around kids

Ayita smiled as the little pup joined her at the table. Her brother slowly waking he seemed so tired lately though if he’d sleep at night he’d be fine. She turned her attention back to the ever so polite Aatte girl. She had to admit princess did one heck of a job raising kids. She had seen a few in passing and never spoke to any until now. She felt blessed that the little girl wanted to sit and talk with her.

Truly the pleasure is all mine Robin, its very nice to meet you. she said as she felt so pleased to have someone in her home. She hadn’t had company here and where they used to live had just been so small so now she had rooms and space and she could do the things she enjoyed.

It was as if a human had shaken a thing called a soda can and it burst. The Aatte girl in front of her could no longer hold back the questions she had. She allowed one after the other to roll off her tongue as she looked at Ayita. Ayita let out a laugh so motherly and light. ”You remind me of myself as a child I wanted to know everything.” she said smiling.

Ayita nodded lightly. ”Yes the king lives here but he has many important matters to deal with and being his mate I have to understand that. She said smiling as she thought of a way to answer the other questions. Here come over here and place your hands right here. she said gently patting her stomach. With it being so close to their due date they often moved and wiggled. They can get quite heavy because they are grown strong inside so they will live outside. Ayita said trying to explain.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug30 b {font-weight:bold; color:#5f671d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f1e4de; }
.freebaug30 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug30 {margin:0 auto; width:343px; background-color:#f9f9f9; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Ebt7e.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #605b58; padding: 5px 0px 170px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#80321c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug30 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug30 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
300+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread