My home is your home
[html]

Hey there Kit, I'm happy for you to join so long as Marie's happy with it Smile Also Marie, I adore this table, thank you so much again <3 Soran loves pups too, she just hated being pregnant XD
WC: 775

The little female's mind was always buzzing with questions, she could not help it, she naturally was just incredibly inquisitive, she wanted to know everything about the world around her, after all she was planning to be a heroine, she needed to know everything about everything if she was ever going to be a success. The female seemed to understand her though, she seemed to be a kind and thoughtful lady and she was understanding of Robin's nature it seemed, smiling at her and telling her that she was just the same in her youth, this made the small girl smile as well, her tail thumping against the leg of the chair as it wagged.
"I see, did you want to be an adventurer as well? That is my plan when I grow up, I'm going to go on lots of adventures, that is why I need to know everything, so that I can know all about the places I am going to." The little female explained with a smile, her tail still wagging as she looked at the brown mother with her large blue eyes. She liked Ayita already, it was nice to have another motherly wolf around the lands, her own mother was often busy nowadays, this female gave the small patchwork girl hope that she might have another place to come and visit when no-one was around at home to play with, she hoped that Ayita would not mind her dropping in every now and again to say hello. She would like to meet the puppies when they were born, she wondered what they might look like, would they look like Jiva, Niro's son that she had met recenty, but smaller? She had no idea what a newborn pup might look like, having never been around one before, she herself had been one of course, but she could not remember that far back, she assumed that she had always been a smaller version of her Lupus self, it had not occured to her that she would have been born blind and small, with folded ears and little tiny paws. She had never really thought about what she looked like when she had been born, she resolved to ask her mother when she saw her next, or perhaps her father, yes one of them would know for sure.

The female then explained that Vigilante was off being busy, the little female nodded in understanding, that made sense to her, after all he was the King, her father was very busy and he was only a Knight, surely the King would be terribly busy. It seemed that the brown female was very understanding of her mate's duties.
"You're very good to be so understanding, I bet he's busy a lot of the time, Daddy always says that running a pack is a big job and very hard work." The little female replied, smiling at the female, meaning the part about her being understanding as a compliment. It was then that the female offered to let the little female touch her stomach, Robin rose and padded over to the pregnant Marquess, looking at her for permission even though she had just been offered the chance to touch her stomach. Finally she raised a tentative muted grey hand, placing it on Ayita's large stomach, the strange wriggling and twitching beneath her palm made the little female's eyes widen in shock, her mouth hung agape for a moment as she looked at Ayita, who was explaining that they had to grow large to be big and strong in the outside world. The small girl closed her mouth and nodded at Ayita. She removed her hand, the wriggling feeling being very tickling and strange to her.
"That is a very strange feeling miss Ayita, can you feel that all the time? Do you want girls or boys? How many do you think you'll be having? There are three of us, me, Linden and Felicity, will you have three do you think? Is that a normal number?" The little female asked, again filled with questions, they bubbled and burst forth without her really thinking about it. Then came a male voice from the doorway, the small patchwork girl turned to catch sight of a brown male, he greeted the pregnant female as ma, which Robin assumed was short for mother, she smiled at him in greeting.
"Hello, I am Robin, Robin Aatte, are you Ayita's son? What's your name?" She asked, ever inquisitive and ever friendly, her tail wagging at the prospect of making a new friend, better yet a new friend who was close to her in age!

Table by Marie Lyrics and image copyright disney

<style>
.robinhood p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; }
p.robinhood-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.robinhood p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;}
.robinhood b {color:#c4eeb1; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.robinhood {background-color:#0c1a06; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ttetop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6ab848; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; padding:285px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread