My home is your home
[html]
OOC I'm so very glad you liked it every time I saw her name I started singing that

Ayita just felt so happy the little girl was so curious and full of intrest it made her wish she was that young again. No I never wanted to be an adventure, I wanted to be a queen like my mom and my grand mother. she said smiling. She had spent many hours under the guidance of her grandmother. The woman was hard on her but look she turned out to be a wonderful person. She had to admit she still ended up a queen in a way.

Ayita never really thought much about what Vigilante did when he went out nor did it bother her much when he did. She remembered the husle and busle back home she was left many times home to entertain herself because she was just to young to deal with politics while zafier got to go and join them. I suppose your right, i never really thought about it. His duties are so important to our welfare and with out him we'd have no structure. She said a smile on her face.

Watching the little girl move to her ayita smiled as the girl waited almost asking if she could, Ayita just nodded. She smiled I agree its weird but you know in the end I get a wonderful little children like you. I hope I have healthy little ones who will grow big and strong. she said as she smiled.

She hadn't heard Liam enter the room and his presents wasn't known until he said hello. She turned her head and smiled. Welcome home Liam, oh yes, this is our guest Robin. she said. Forcing herself up she smiled, moving to her brother. Pull the pot off the fire please She said to him as she pulled out a knife from a drawer. you all must be starving She said looking at them. Ayita pulled out some bowls and placed them on the table. Waiting for zafier to pull the roast out for her she placed down a cutting board and looked at him. He gave her a look as he placed the roast on the board. It was small just two rabbits but it would service. Cutting it and the vegetables in the middle. She began placing the food into bowls. here we go

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug30 b {font-weight:bold; color:#5f671d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f1e4de; }
.freebaug30 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug30 {margin:0 auto; width:343px; background-color:#f9f9f9; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Ebt7e.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #605b58; padding: 5px 0px 170px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#80321c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug30 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug30 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
300+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread