My home is your home
[html]
Woo, cute!

In his Optime form, Liam was larger than most wolves, even at his age. His mane of hair resting on top of his head was awkward and hard to tame, dark brown locks seeming to constantly be windswept, even when there were no signs of a single breeze. He wore a leather string around his neck, with a sharp bone belonging to his first kill hanging as a pendant. He stood in the doorway for a moment, watching his mother with the stranger – well, semi-stranger, semi-acquaintance. She was touching his mom's stomach and Liam didn't really know how to assess that. His muscles were a little tense before he decided that she was no threat.

His dark wolfish lips twisted into a smile, showing his fanged canines as he approached further, his tail wagging slightly as he caught the scent of roast and vegetables. His stomach gave yet another heavy growl as he glanced from his mother and uncle to the newcomer. As a greeting he merely nodded at his Uncle, his bi-colored eyes watching him as he pulled the pot away from the hot flames – per his sister's request. Liam wondered if his new siblings would ask him to do things for them when they were older. He decided there and then that he would do anything they asked him to. Ignoring yet another loud protest on his stomach's part, Liam eyed Robin again, his smile widening slightly as he faced her. And I am indeed her son. he said, adding to what his mother had said.

He felt a little stupid though; she didn't have to speak for him! He was perfectly capable of introducing himself... especially to a female! Fortunately his thoughts of the opposite sex were brushed away as he caught sight of his mother serving them their food. He instantly turned into the over-protective son he'd been these past couple weeks. You know mom you shouldn't be fussing with all of this, let me help. he said, and then knowing she would probably oblige he went on, I know how to fill up a few bowls. He had always been quite stubborn, but he also wanted what was best for his mother in her current state. So Robin who're your parents? he wondered curiously as he filled his bowl to the brim with food. He was a growing boy, after all.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly22 b {font-weight:bold; color:#787491; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #222222; }
.freebjuly22 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly22 {margin:0 auto; width:471px; background-color:#010101; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/2uh2737.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #E2DFDA; padding: 241px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#E2DFDA; text-shadow: 0.2em 0.2em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
.freebjuly22 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebjuly22 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
Words: 398

[/html]

Messages In This Thread