My home is your home
[html]

It makes me very happy Smile Sorry for the wait on this guys. WC: 840

The little female could not help but think the idea of pups growing inside you was rather bizarre, it seemed that the brown female enjoyed being pregnant though, she did not seem to find it unpleasant to have the small creatures growing inside of her, so perhaps it was not that bad. The small female's nose wrinkled as she watched the pregnant female, it was still a little odd in her mind. Then the young male spoke and she smiled again, her tail wagging slightly as she looked at him. He agreed that he was indeed Ayita's son, this was a good thing, she liked Ayita already, so she assumed that her son would be pleasant company as well, what was even better was that this brown male was close to her age, Robin of course had Felicity and Linden to play with, but she had not been around other wolves of her own age often. Of course there was little Jiva, but he was younger than she was and she sometimes worried that if she played her rough and tumble games with him that she might hurt him, this male seemed to be a lot more sturdy, he seemed a little older than she was, perhaps he was still of the age where he would still want to play. She smiled at the male again, wagging her tail, oh what fun they might be able to have! They could go on all sorts of adventures, Linden and Felicity often seemed busy now; although the siblings were close and loved one another very much they were beginning to do things alone far more often, going off to live their own lives and develop their own skills, the little female was used to playing alone now, but it would still be lovely to have a new play mate. This thought was broken by Ayita asking Zafier to pull the food from the fire, the young girl's nostrils filled with the delightful smell of cooked meat, a smile spread across her face and her stomach began to rumble and protest; she was hungrier than she had assumed. The small girl padded to the table, sitting where she had been before, smiling gratefully at Ayita as she began to dish the food out into the bowls.

It seemed that Liam was a good son, he fussed over her and offered to help, the patchwork girl thought that perhaps she should help as well, after all she might be a guest but Ayita had gone to a lot of trouble to feed the group of wolves that had assembled here, she was also heavily pregnant, she had already said that the pups were heavy, she would have to sit down a lot, she shouldn't be made to stand for too long. The patchwork girl picked up one of the filled bowls and padded over to Zafier to give it to him, saving the two Catori's a journey across the room to go to him, she handed him the bowl and padded across back to the table. Her tail was still wagging as she sat down, it thumped against the chair leg as she looked from mother to son. She then took her own bowl when it was offered to her, inhaling the scent deeply and letting out a sigh of delight.
"This smells lovely Miss Ayita, thank you ever so much for this." The little female said, before turning to the younger male, he asked who her parents were and she grinned. The little female was very, very proud of her Daddy, she adored talking about him, she loved her mother deeply as well, but in her mind her father was a hero, she loved speaking about him.
"My dad is Haven Aatte, he is the Knight of this pack and my mom is Princess Chance, she's a lady in this pack and the pack's story teller." The little female replied, grinning at the male, her tail wagging as she looked at him, she did indeed love speaking about her parents, her heroic father and his princess, it was a perfect match in her mind, she knew that her parents loved one another and herself very much, it made her happy.
"I have a brother, Linden, he's all red and I have a sister, named Felicity, she's a little little and is a bit of a girly girl. Do you have any siblings other than the ones in your mom's tummy? She let me feel them wriggling around, it's very strange, I didn't know puppies did that." The little female added, trying to start a conversation with her potential new friend. Keen not to forget Ayita she added, "are you planning on having any more puppies after these miss Ayita? Or is this enough?... I hope that isn't too personal a question." The little female asked, catching herself and using an apologetic tone as she looked at the older female, she hoped that she had not crossed a line by asking about other pups.

Table by Marie Lyrics and image copyright disney

<style>
.robinhood p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; }
p.robinhood-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.robinhood p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;}
.robinhood b {color:#c4eeb1; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.robinhood {background-color:#0c1a06; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ttetop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6ab848; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; padding:285px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread