My home is your home
[html]
OOC ayita 6 days till birth. Location new house just a few miles from the hotel.

Zafier looked at the child as she placed a bowl near him. He smiled nodding as she turned away. His sister made wonderful food and he was happy to not have to move to get his own. "Thanks" he said as he watched Leon Fuss over his mother. Maybe she would be fine when he died or left. She really didn't need three men fussing over her.

"Liam thank you" She said smiling as she watched robin take food over to Zafier. This was what she liked to do though. Pregnant or not taking care of those in need made her feel good. She felt at ease but you know her son helping her out made her happy too. "Thank you robin go on eat up" She said as she seated herself back down watching everyone eat.

Ayita smiled Robin was a regular young girl who just had to know it all. Ayita liked that, nodding she smiled. "I hope to have a few, I'm not sure how many there will be. I'm thinking they may be my last I'm not old but I think helping the pack is what I should focus on at my age." She said as she smiled.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug30 b {font-weight:bold; color:#5f671d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f1e4de; }
.freebaug30 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug30 {margin:0 auto; width:343px; background-color:#f9f9f9; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Ebt7e.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #605b58; padding: 5px 0px 170px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#80321c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug30 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug30 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread