My home is your home
[html]
<3

Liam had heard of Robin's parents – especially her father. He worked alongside Liam's own father quite a bit. He didn't really know how close their fathers were per say, but he didn't really care. As far as the story teller went, Princess Chance was a bit more of a mystery. He had perhaps seen her around, and maybe as a pup he had been in her presence a bit, but a few of his earlier memories were blurry at best. His tail wagged slightly, perhaps because Robin Aatte's positive attitude was rubbing off on him. She was interesting – she had this vibe about her that had Liam wanting to get to know her better. He wanted to be the adventurer's friend.

As she began talking about her siblings, Liam felt both a slight discomfort in his chest and an excited flutter in the pit of his stomach. On one hand, his own brother Noah wasn't around anymore, which was definitely sad, but on the other hand Liam was going to be getting brand new siblings soon. Not to mention he also had Amaranth and Kable – they were a little older but Liam still found them both fascinating; he especially idolized his big brother Kable. To him, the older Catori was the coolest big brother ever and Liam wanted to be just like him to the pups his mother was currently carrying. I have a big sister and a big brother here in the pack. They're all grown up now. My sister 'Mara has a mate and a pup of her own... And my big brother is named Kable. he paused, glancing at his mother, as if he needed approval to speak of Noah. He hadn't really spoken of him aloud since he had left a few months ago. There was still a bitter on his tongue and feelings were still raw in his chest. I have a litter mate but... he's not around anymore. Liam decided to say, his tone a little careful and all too distant – as if he did not care about Noah anymore. Truth be told, he really didn't want to care about him. It would hurt so much less if he didn't... but he did. They were brothers after all.

He glanced at his mother, making sure he wasn't overstepping his boundaries – or that he wasn't bringing his mother more pain. She too had lost Noah when he'd ran away. It was as painful for her, Liam didn't have a doubt about it. He listened as she spoke of the pups and how it could be her last litter. Liam gave her a wolfish grin. He didn't mind if these would be his last siblings – he didn't mind if she had more either. He was going to see how being a big brother was with these little ones first before really deciding if he wanted to go through the big brother thing all over again. Who knows, maybe 'Mara would have more pups now that Jiva was getting older and he could partake more as that 'cool uncle' type. Or Kable – Kable could always become a father in the near future.

Puppies were taking over his mind though, the young man decided as he finished setting the table and took a seat in front of his mother. So how was your day? he asked, the question thrown out at the group in general. Like the growing boy he was, Liam dug into his food, looking as though he hadn't eaten in days as his canines bit through the meat. This is great, by the way. he said with his mouth half-full. Yeah, while Liam was usually polite, when he was eating all manners seemed to go out the window.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly22 b {font-weight:bold; color:#787491; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #222222; }
.freebjuly22 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly22 {margin:0 auto; width:471px; background-color:#010101; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/2uh2737.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #E2DFDA; padding: 241px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#E2DFDA; text-shadow: 0.2em 0.2em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
.freebjuly22 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebjuly22 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
Words: 630

[/html]

Messages In This Thread