My home is your home
[html]

Smile WC: 941

The young girl accepted the thanks of the male as she provided him with his food with grace, smiling at him, Ayita then thanked her and the little female who was now perched comfortably upon the kitchen chair smiled at her as well. The patchwork female did not need telling twice to tuck into her food, taking a bite from it quickly, savouring the taste of it carefully, chewing it slowly, enjoying the flavour, Ayita had proven to be a very good cook, just one more reason that the young Aatte girl was pleased to be within the house today; she had so far already shared some wonderful conversation with the brown female, learning many new and interesting things and now she was having some very tasty food. Plus she had met this new male, a potential new playmate, she could not help but feel drawn to the young brown male, perhaps it was because she was already so fond of his mother, but he seemed to be an interesting soul, plus if she played her cards right while speaking to him then she might find that he was keen on playing, just as she was, she might find a brand new adventurer to play with! The young male spoke of his siblings and the young girl turned her blue eyes to watch him carefully, it seemed that the Catori family was much larger than she had expected, she had assumed that it had just been Ayita, the King, her brother and the pups that she was now carrying, but it seemed that she had another two litters. She smiled as she thought of this, perhaps her parents would have more pups one day, then she could be a big sister to them, she could teach them to enjoy adventuring, to play the games that she enjoyed playing, she would be happy to take them off of her mother's hands, if they would be willing to play along in her games for a time. Perhaps though by the time that her parents had another litter, the small girl might have grown out of her playful ways, but Robin could not imagine ever being as such. The male mentioned a sister, 'Mara, Robin vaguely remembered hearing her spoken of at home, in a conversation about Niro, the small girl attempted to place her, she may have seen her around the lands. It suddenly occured to her that she might be Jiva's mother.
"Is she Niro's mate? And Jiva's mother? Your sister 'Mara I mean?" She asked curiously, remembering the young red male and his alabaster father who had so happily schooled her on birds, he had such a collection of birds! And they all seemed ever so large.

The male then spoke of his litter mate, a brother, saying with a casual tone that he was not around anymore, the small girl's ears drooped with sadness for the brown male, she could not imagine being without her brother or sister, how did he play now then? Did he play alone? The small girl often played alone herself, but she knew that her siblings could be called upon when she was particularly bored, often they could be coaxed into a game. Why had the male left? When had he left? And why did Liam not seem to care very much? The little female decided that these were perhaps questions that might probe too deeply, that they might upset the brown male or his mother and so she chose not to ask about them, instead she turned her attention towards Ayita, who answered her question. The female said that she might not have any more pups, the little female could understand that, three litters seemed like a lot to the small girl, then again one litter seemed like a lot to the young female, after all she thought the idea of being pregnant was strange at the moment, she could not imagine doing it once, let alone three times.
"I see, I suppose you will be wanting to help Vigilante with the running of the pack? Were you in charge of anything before you took time off to be pregnant?" The young girl asked, assuming that Ayita must have taken time off to be pregnant as she was here cooking and not doing something else, her father was always very busy, but she assumed that he must have taken time away from his duties to look after her when she had been very small. Robin took another mouthful of her food as the young male spoke again, she nodded in agreement as he said that the food was lovely. She chewed her mouthful and swallowed before replying, her mother having taught her very good table manners, something which the young male seemed to be ignoring. She smiled at him though, he ate like her brother did, devouring his food quickly as if it might run off the table and out of the door at any moment.
"Yes, this is very tasty thank you." She agreed, grinning at Ayita, before turning back to the male to answer his question.
"My day has been lovely thank you, I have spent it playing, I have been fighting dragons." The young female replied, not bothering to pretend to have been doing anything else, she loved that she had such a vivid imagination, she was proud of it, she just hoped that this intriguing male would not think of her as a silly small child for confessing as much. She took another mouthful of food and her eyes roamed over mother and son, awaiting the further flow of conversation.

Table by Marie Lyrics and image copyright disney

<style>
.robinhood p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; }
p.robinhood-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.robinhood p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;}
.robinhood b {color:#c4eeb1; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.robinhood {background-color:#0c1a06; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ttetop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6ab848; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; padding:285px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread