Healing touch
As expected Sky came with a serpent tongue and of course the first thing that came out of her mouth was a comment about Tal. Yes of course he was sure they would be mates soon, but that bothered Shawchert little. He was expecting it. Knew the second Tal had grabbed him down below and twisted... how shaw could have been so slow and unable to protect such an area.... Well he beat himself up for it. Now he had protected the pack as he was meant to, and she automatically thought he picked a fight with Taliesin, in which he'd not thrown the first punch though he had thrown slanderous words, but Taliesin had started the argument, Shawchert wasn't about to let it go unfinished. He gritted his teeth. Just think about the girls, he thought as he allowed her to push him in. He had lost a good deal of blood so he was slightly in a state of shock. He wasn't about to argue with her, and wasn't about to defend himself, he'd done plenty of that today already.

"I do not think she expects me, no, but we did make a ramp for the girls, it's easy to climb that, just stitch me up. He had a knife, not much I could do, better there than full in the belly like it could have been."

He said, his words were mixed as though she'd said the things she did in opposite. He was not sure what she said first or last, nor which other way around, he just wanted to be pain free at the moment... though he didn't know what she could do for him

"Tried burning tree... stopped him..."

His words were slurring, and he was feeling as though he were not a part of his own body anymore. He felt distant, yet he could see much of what was going on. He was only satisfied he'd hurt the man more than the man had hurt him. His back would probably fester and Shaw felt sorry for the man, but only for a little while... the while it took for his adrenaline to dissipate and his pain to come searing to the surface.

Messages In This Thread