Healing touch
[html]

OOC: I am doing this all from memory of my eye surgery when I was 7 XD !

As he fell into a sleep he’d never experienced before he dreamt of better times. Times where his life had made sense, though instead of him playing for Sky, who had been his once love, he was next to Orin and his daughters, though he could see the two girls drifting away. Shawchert had mixed feelings over that and in his dream he did all he could to keep the girls with him, but eventually they were gone. What he made of the dream he would never no for when he woke up he forgot everything about it.

Shaw must have dreamed about playing his flute, because when he woke, Sky was shaking his shoulder a little, he could hear a tune in his head he hadn’t heard in a while. Sky spoke to him and he nodded, groggy, not sure what was going on, his state of shock left as he had slept, but he was still not sure why he was there, until he sat up and felt a pull at his side, though the effects of the medicine still worked, he couldn’t feel much pain still. Looking at Sky he thanked her with his eyes and slowly, carefully stood. He felt he would throw up all over her if he even made a move to open his mouth. He stood on wobbly legs, but only a short time. He turned to Sky to follow her, he didn’t know what room she would be sending him. He’d been all over her house, but he wasn’t in any state to go moving about it alone.

<style type="text/css">
.shawrock .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:9px; color:#fffff0}
.shawrock .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:9px; color:#c16945}
.shawrock b {font-weight:bold; color:#9fae56; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawrock {margin:0 auto; width:452px; background-color:#12151c; background-image:url(http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/9877 ... erttop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 318px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, verdana; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread