We were young and innocent... once upon a time
[html]
He really doesn't like the thought of Jace learning how to fight more ^^; / +346!

Flexing and tightening his grip upon the small blade, he simply grinned at the female, shrugging his shoulders at her taunts. Although Jace was smaller than him, he knew better than to underestimate the woman; he'd trained her in some rather unpleasant skills so he had a good idea in regards to some of the things she was capable of. Tiny specimen of female my arse. You seem to forget I was the one who taught you poisons, little Jace. he grinned, moving closer to the female and peering down at her from his higher position. You with knives and poison is more than enough his voice was scolding, leaving room for no more argument, he titled his shoulders back, head still bent down looking at the hybrid to make it clear that he would never teach her more than knife play and poisons. Although he believed the woman had a natural interest in dangerous skills, it worried him that she kept learning more and more, to the point that it seemed her skills weren't simply for self defence. It was as if she was preparing to take on the world. I have no idea why you feel the need to learn more. You already have enough to skills for self defence, and if the skills you have aren't enough to deal with an opponent he paused, choosing his words more carefully so as not to offend the hybrid.

If you an encounter an opponent whom you cannot stop with knives nor poison, make sure you call for help he finished, feeling that his little speech had turned out rather lame and somewhat confusing. Although it played upon his mind, he would spar her and work with her to refine her skills, but he did not like the others thirst for knowledge of fighting. Stepping back, he created some distance between himself and Jace, taking up a lower stance and pulling free another knife so that he had one in each hand. Raising an eyebrow, he smirked at his companion. Ready when you are, little terror

<style type="text/css">
.kitkey b {font-weight:bold; color:#ab6a5c; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2e120c; }
.kitkey p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.kitkey {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#571c10; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ggmrs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 277px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#842e1c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.kitkey p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.kitkey p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread