I'll be anywhere I want COMFORTABLY
[html]

Ooc.

Axe had been so into her own training, that she was oblivious to anything outside of her head. She imagined the black wolf in front of her, and she imagined him to have less sword experience than she did. She was kicking his ass, using all the things she had been taught and maybe throwing in her own style of things, too. Once the imaginary black brute had been sliced and diced, she stopped and took a deep breath. There was a scent in that breath that slapped her in the face. It was a surprise at first, and she whirled around with sword in hand, not like she would be able to defend herself much with it.

To her surprise, it was J’adore, the brute that used to be her good friend. The one that she would regularly run into and have a conversation with. The one that pointed her in Alaki’s rude direction, but it all had worked out in the end regardless. She quickly lowered her sword, hoping not to have scared the horses. Horses. She needed to get one of those for herself. ”J’adore!” She stuck the metal weapon in the ground, like how it had been before she started training with it. She approached the side of the horse, and looked up at him. ”How are you?” She had remembered last time she had spoken to him, his daughter had been sick. She wanted to know about that, but what if it was bad? She didn’t want to burden him with bad news, either. "Don't you remember me?" She hoped he would.

Word Count → 266

Points → 0

<style>
.enemy {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/15cgius.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 102px 0px; border-bottom:1px solid #000000;}
.enemy .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; }
.enemy .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.enemy .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.enemy .pts {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.enemy p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.enemy b {letter-spacing:1.5px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:16px; color:#FB8717; font-style:none; letter-spacing:0em}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread